Health and Safety, as an integral part of doing business, must be incorporated into every action; there is no activity so important or urgent that cannot be done in an appropriate and safe way.
We strive towards an injury and illness-free work environment as a matter of responsibility and profitability; the quality of our endeavors and success of our work are strongly determined by the maintenance of high standards and continuing efforts to prevent injury and occupational disorders.
All individuals within RFA share this responsibility for achieving a world-class level of Health and Safety, as well as in quality of work and productivity; everyone is to be concerned about themselves, fellow employees, public health and company property.
RFA aims to maintain a safe and healthy work environment for its employees, contractors and visitors, and therefore is committed to do all that is reasonably feasible to:
- Meet or exceed applicable Health and Safety laws and regulations, including voluntary standards where appropriate
- Implement procedures for the identification, prevention and minimization of hazards and risks
- Provide all employees with appropriate information and training on Health and Safety practices
- Consult and cooperate with employees
- Maintain preventive practices and responsive procedures with regard to emergencies and accidental events
- Promote an approach at all levels in the organization in order to ensure continuous improvement